These egg muffins are a cinch. I bring these to work and eat cold, but you could easily reheat. I usually pair them with a little cup of plain yogurt and berries and half of a small avocado to put on top with a little hot sauce.
- 12 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Chopped spinach
- Optional: Cheese, bacon, sausage, avocado (variations are endless!)
- Whisk 12 eggs in a big bowl with a spritz of water.
- Pour it into a well greased muffin pan, filling to about ¾.
- Add chopped spinach and halved cherry tomatoes and tons of spices like salt & pepper, Italian herbs, and garlic powder.
- Anything could be added at this point, depending on what you have on hand or what you like: bacon, sausage crumbles, cheese, ham, etc.
- Bake them at 375 degrees until they are cooked to your liking, being careful not to overcook them because they get spongy.